Top 10 Social Media Tips for salon owners
- Secure your business social media outlets. If you do not understand it, don’t pass it to a staff member, from experience this dangerous. If you lose that staff member the damage to your business may be significant. It you do not have the time (or know how) to operate this tool for your business then you should seek professional help – and learn. You can have your Social Media implemented by professional companies.
- Use social media outlets for information, news and education and keep your direct marketing and advertising to no more than 40% of your posts.http://www.businessreviewaustralia.com/business-features/operations/how-effective-your-social-media-strategy
- You can establish and build social authority in your industry, this will make you a social media influencer in your field.
- Keep your posts constant and well timed during the day. You can get help with this by using blogging sites like tumblrthat can queue posts to be sent out at particular times of the day.
- Customize the look and branding of your social media sites so that your page matches your salon branding.
- Install a Social Media Policy in your salon with your staff. It’s a powerful tool that can be used or abused if not controlled.
- You can use salon web apps likesimple salon who have functions that Facebook friend and twitter follow your clients for you. Futuristically your salon. appointment system will be able to confirm future appointments on Facebook and twitter replacing SMS text. This provides a huge $$$ saving to salon owners.
- Social media is FREE
- Facebooknow enjoys over 500 million registered members, still with huge signups on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Your clients are Facebook
- twitterhas 106 million registered accounts and 300,000 new accounts are created daily. Your future clients are twitter users
Jump on board Social Media Mania and make a difference to your business! It’s FREE! Lachlon Silver 0405776920 Australian Business Brokers Of The Year Australia’s Leading Salon & Spa Sales Specialist